Like our members, you are a senior level IT professional looking to enrich your career, expand your network and learn from your peers. The Society for Information Management is a national organization bringing IT-Leadership focused programs, events and networking to our members.
At the Fairfield/Westchester chapter of SIM (Society for Information Management), we are proud to bring our members quality programs, speakers and networking opportunities on a regular basis.
So, why should you join our chapter?
- Network of peers:
- At SIM Fairfield/Westchester, 80% of members are guaranteed to be senior IT practitioners, occupying or reporting to, the top level IT position in a company.
- Monthly chapter meetings alternating between Fairfield and Westchester counties, CIO Breakfasts (by invitation), CIO Summit and our ever popular social clambake and holiday party.
- Sharing best practices through the SIM Advance Practices Council
- Leadership development:
- The SIM Regional Leadership Forum is a leadership development program focused on creating authentic leaders.
- Expand industry connections through access to peers who understand and manage similar challenges and issues
- Members in Transition (MIT) program
- Both local and national programs to assist members through their transitionary period. The MIT group meets after Fairfield/Westchester monthly programs.