This event has ended
September 20, 2018
5:45 pm - 9:00 pm
Join industry experts Jon Eisenstein of IronStone Advisors, Sigal Zarmi of PwC, Johnny Dranchak of OneWorld Management, David O’Malley of GE Digital on a World Cafe style discussion of Digital Transformation and its many aspects. The format allows for audience participation and everyone will leave better informed.
Strategy & Planning for Digital Transformation
Johnny Dranchak will discuss how to evaluate the current situation, the need for digital transformation, leadership alignment, planning and successful execution. Participants will have a chance to interact with the speaker to learn the unique challenges, tricks, and techniques to gain constant alignment with the executive and key stakeholders during the digital transformation journey.
The key to a successful digital transformation lies in core cultural and behavioral changes at all levels. Product management, agile delivery, technology enablement – the three pillars of a successful digital organization – are supported by a culture of customer focus, transparency and constant innovation. In this World Cafe talk, David O’Malley will discuss GE’s transformation on a global scale. https://youtu.be/_mtNYQyJAuM
The Digital Workforce
A digital workforce is one that integrates technology to connect all elements of the supply chain. Sigal Zarmi will share her practical approach to:
- Align your workforce and HR strategy with the business
- Start experimenting with more flexible and agile ways of working using proven digital technologies and tools
- Define the digital skill gap within the workforce
- Develop required digital competencies
- Foster leadership behaviors that fuel a digital culture
AI in Digital Transformation
Jon Eisenstein will discuss the key role of AI in Digital Transformation
- AI and Staffing – Key Learnings, best practices and real-world payback
- What can be done with current AI approaches to transform companies
- The role of the Technology Leaders in a democratized adoption of AI and Digital Transformation platforms
Prior to PwC, Sigal spent 18 years at GE overseeing technology transformation for several different business units. As CIO of GE Capital, Americas, she spearheaded targeted analytics and mobile technology initiatives to drive business growth and enhance the customer experience for a $105B portfolio of commercial loans and leases.
Prior to GE, Sigal held leadership positions at two financial services firms and began her career as a programmer at Motorola.
Sigal holds an M.B.A. from Columbia University in New York City and a B.S. in engineering from the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology in Haifa, Israel.
Doral Arrowwood, 975 Anderson Hill Road, Rye Brook, NY 10573