Seen @ Program Photos
- Seen @ The 2017 Summer ClambakeJuly 26, 2017
- Seen @ The Wonder and Tangible Value of Machines that LearnMarch 17, 2017
- Seen @ How To Unleash The Power Of Executive CoachingFebruary 16, 2017
- Seen @ What Does Digital Really Mean? A Case StudyNovember 21, 2016
- Seen @ World Cafe – Disruptive TechnologyMay 20, 2016
On May, 18th, our members were invited to Google’s headquarters in Chelsea Market. The presentation was “A Look Inside Google” and included a variety of speakers who gave us insights and examples of innovative work they are doing in the areas of cloud, analytics, AI, their digital strategy and some of their enterprise products including cloud-based HR systems.
We are spotlighting SIM member, Rafail Portnoy and his daughter, Paulina.
Paulina was the winner of the 2016 FWSIM scholarship and is now at Rutgers, pursuing a major in Business Analytics and Information Technology, in the Honors College.
Our own David O’Malley, SIM Executive Committee Director and Innovation Coach for GE Digital was the keynote speaker at the inaugural meeting of Southern Connecticut’s Agile Meetup.