- Clam Bake
- An Evening of Hot Topics and Trends with Bruce Guptill
- Greenwich CIO Forum
- Fireside Chat
- Holiday Party
Seen @ Program Photos
- Sean @ The Wonder and Tangible Value of Machines that LearnMarch 17, 2017
- Sean @ How To Unleash The Power Of Executive CoachingFebruary 16, 2017
- Sean @ What Does Digital Really Mean? A Case StudyNovember 21, 2016
- Sean @ World Cafe – Disruptive TechnologyMay 20, 2016
- Seen @ Fireside Chat with Sigal ZarmiApril 23, 2016
Archive for February, 2017
Learning to be an effective CIO is more than simply understanding the various functions, roles, and technologies to be managed.
On Thursday January 19, 2017 Larry Bonfante and Beverly Lieberman with Greg Fell as the Facilitator had a lively discussion on how to effectively leverage executive coaching service. Some great […]
Our own David O’Malley, SIM Executive Committee Director and Innovation Coach for GE Digital was the keynote speaker at the inaugural meeting of Southern Connecticut’s Agile Meetup.