- Robotic Process Automation
- Clam Bake
- Greenwich CIO Forum
- Fireside Chat
Seen @ Program Photos
- Sean @ The Wonder and Tangible Value of Machines that LearnMarch 17, 2017
- Sean @ How To Unleash The Power Of Executive CoachingFebruary 16, 2017
- Sean @ What Does Digital Really Mean? A Case StudyNovember 21, 2016
- Sean @ World Cafe – Disruptive TechnologyMay 20, 2016
- Seen @ Fireside Chat with Sigal ZarmiApril 23, 2016
Archive for January, 2017
We see AI everywhere in the media, from self-driving cars to popular television series like West World and movies like Ex Machina. Our boards, CEOs and friends ask us whether AI is real, while the press and NGOs worry about displaced labor and ethics of robot overlords.
Join us on January 19th for an interactive discussion with Beverly Lieberman and Larry Bonfante on how to effectively leverage executive coaching. Based on their extensive knowledge, they will “coach” us on when, and how, to engage a career coach. Facilitated by Greg Fell, Larry and Bev will share their stories and insights.
An effective coach can alter the course of a career – don’t miss the opportunity to be part of the conversation.
Dear FWSIM Member: I am sending you this brief note as a personal reminder, should it apply. If you have a college enrolled child who is pursuing a STEM field […]